LT NO.1335 WESTWAY AVENUE, Marsden Park
5 Bedrooms Family Home With Teenage Retreat!!
This spectacular contemporary executive home offers a very ideal modern lifestyle with a flawless design and unparalleled quality. Boasting light filled interiors, separated Theatre room, open plan family and casual meals area with a modern kitchen with quality appliances. Also this home has its own teenage retreat on the top of the garage with its own en-suite.
This Amazing Top Quality Family Home offering:
• 5 large bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes.
• Master Bedroom including En-suite with walk-in Wardrobe plus large balcony.
• Situated on 404sqm block of land.
• Massive Living & dining area giving access to the backyard.
• Designer kitchen with Caesarstone grand island benchtop.
• Separated theatre Room downstairs + study-nook upstairs.
• Walk-in butler's pantry and luxury European style stainless steel appliances.
• 5% Deposit, No progress Payments,Fixed price site costs (no hidden extras).
• Separated toilet & bathroom upstairs plus powder room downstairs.
• Contemporary front landscaped garden, Driveway, path and fencing.
and much much more quality inclusions.
The house is currently under construction and the estimated completion date is November 2017. Please call Ehab on 9831 5550 or 0421 214 228 to arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: All photos, illustrations and plans are for illustrative purposes and should be used as a guide only and may show furniture, screens, landscape structures, pergolas and decorative finishes not offered by Henley/Edgewater Homes. Pricing excludes telephone and consumer account opening fees. Package prices are subject to availability and are accurate at time of printing. Prices are subject to change without notice. All information contained in this material is provided in good faith and derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. 360 Realty or any related company does not guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.